Thanks to generous donors, Ronald McDonald House has been a home away from home for more than 39,000 families sent to Little Rock for life-saving medical care for their child. The House provides a safe place to stay, including a private suite, meals, play spaces and comforts of home after a long day in the hospital.
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at UAMS is located in the heart of the hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Designed as a comfortable space, it allows families to step away from the stress of their baby’s room to regroup, eat, shower, do laundry and sleep.
The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is a 40-foot mobile unit that provides free, full-service dental care and education to underserved children who need it most.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS:
• 18th Annual Chocolate Fantasy Ball: Feb. 13, 2021, Statehouse Convention Center / A chocolate-filled gala with 6,000+ sweet treats. More info: chocolatefantasyball.com.
• 28th Annual RMHCA Golf Scramble: Sept. 27, 2021, Pleasant Valley Country Club / Play golf, have fun, help families. More info: golfscramble.org.
• $83 sponsors a family’s stay, meals and more for one night. Visit rmhcarkansas.org.
• Place a permanent heart on the Heart Wall in memory, honor or celebration of loved ones while also helping families. Visit heartwall.org.
• At your local McDonald’s, donate coins in the donation box (in drive-thru and inside) or ask cashier to Round-Up for RMHC. Visit roundupforrmhc.com.
1501 W. 10th St.
Little Rock, AR 72202
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Janell Mason
Special Events: 44%
Corporate and Individual Donations: 37%
Donation Boxes at McDonald’s: 6%
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Sam Baxter, Chair
David Avery, Vice Chair
Eric Mangham, Treasurer/Secretary
Lee Anne Eddy, DNP
Sara Peeples, M.D.
Gregory Sharp, M.D.