Since opening its doors to clients, New Path Mental Health & Wellness has striven to be the leading mental health clinic for patients in Arkansas. With multiple psychiatric nurse practitioners, therapists and other mental health professionals with years of experience, New Path offers the knowledge and background needed to provide quality mental health care. Offering both telehealth and in-person sessions, it treats clients in central Arkansas and throughout the state.
By offering a wide range of services and having clinicians with many different backgrounds and specialties, New Path is able to ensure the best possible treatments and outcomes for its clients and make sure that it can offer something for everyone.
As a certified Esketamine (Spravato) treatment center, New Path provides intranasal Esketamine for the management of severe/treatment resistant depression and is also able to provide Ketamine treatments via intravenous and intramuscular routes, allowing clients to benefit from higher levels of this lifesaving medication. New Path has seen substantial improvements in multiple cases including treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, post-partum depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, and most of all, suicidal thoughts.
With low wait times and friendly office staff, not only can patients expect quality care from its clinicians, but also timely appointments and compassionate help along the way from all members of the staff.
- Adult (Individual & Couples)
- Teaches self-control of brain functions by measuring brain waves and providing a feedback signal
- Beneficial for ADHD, anxiety, depression and insomnia as well as other disorders
- Esketamine (Spravato): in-office nasal spray treatment
- Ketamine Infusion: in-office intravenous (IV) infusion
- Ketamine Injection: in-office intramuscular (IM) injection
- Ketamine has been shown to greatly reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, PTSD, substance use disorders and suicidal ideation in children and adults.
Medication Management (all ages)
10801 Executive Center Drive, Ste. 303