Campus & Facilities
- New Track Facility with multipurpose artificial turf field
- College counseling center
- Learning support center
- Writing center
- 8 Science labs
- 4 Music rooms
- 2 Design labs
- 3 Visual arts studios
- 2 Theatre spaces
- Broadcast journalism studio
- Teaching garden
- 3 Gymnasiums
- Weight room
- Wrestling room
- 3 Libraries
- 2 Dining halls
- 2 Playgrounds
Scholarship and Financial Assistance
Episcopal Collegiate has academic scholarships available for deserving students through the Stephens Scholars program. More than $1.3 million is provided every year in need-based financial aid.
- The class of 2022 had a total of 46 students with more than $7.1 million in total merit scholarships and admittance to 82 universities in 31 states and one foreign country.
- 57% admittance rate to Ivy League schools
- Average classroom size: 16, with 8-to-1 student/teacher ratio
- Stella Boyle Smith Summer Science Scholars Program: exclusive partnership with UAMS and Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
Athletics and Fine Arts
80% participated in junior varsity or varsity Athletics/80% participated in fine and performing arts
- 44 State Championships in only 24 years of competition
- 16 Varsity Sports
- 18 JH/Middle School Sports
- 4 Coaches of the Year for the 2021-2022 school year
- 5 PSL Sports (grades 3-6)
- Broadcast Journalism
- Visual Media/Arts
- Expanded Academic Achievement Student Support Center
- Civic Engagement at Vine and Village LLC
- Recent launch of Strategic Plan which will strengthen community engagement through local and regional partnerships and programs
- Addition of rowing as a Fall Sport
- One-to-one laptop program (grades 1-12)
- 12-month and aftercare programs available
Head of School: Dr. Jamie Griffin
Year Established: 1998
Grades Served: Pre-K3 through 12
Current Enrollment: 807 students from 37 different ZIP codes in central Arkansas
School Motto: "Respect, Reverence, Responsibility"
Mission Statement: Episcopal Collegiate School prepares students to live principled and fulfilling lives of leadership and service through the pursuit of academic and personal excellence in a challenging and supportive environment.
Additional Events, Tours or Customized Experiences: Please reach out to Director of Admissions Mary Jane Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.978.4404.
Jackson T. Stephens Campus
1701 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72201