The trick-or-treating fun gets started a little early this year thanks to the return of the Big Boo!seum Bash this Thursday, Oct. 27, from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
After going mostly virtual the past two years, the 28th annual bash is back, welcoming kiddos to get in on tons of free candy, games and activities at some of your favorite local museums — all in costume, of course.
To make the trip a little easier, some sites will have multiple participants on their grounds, so keep an eye out for extra fun.
This year's participants include:
- CALS Main Library (also on site: Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site)
- Curran Hall (also on site: MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History)
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
- Museum of Discovery
- Old State House Museum (also on site: Secretary of State and Arkansas State Archives)
- Witt Stephens Jr. Nature Center
And while you're out haunting, make sure to pick up a game card and get it stamped by each organization. Doing so enters you into a giveaway for a Google Chromebook or a basket of goodies from the museums.
For more information, check out the Facebook event page.
Keep the haunts coming: Your Ultimate Guide to Halloween in Little Rock