Gifts from generous donors enable FCC to provide services for individuals with disabilities around the state.
We are a forward-thinking humanitarian organization that promotes excellence and leadership in the care we offer our communities. We envision communities where people with disabilities receive quality services that empower them to lead dignified lives. We pair high-quality services with affordability, while also ensuring the welfare, safety and security of those placed in our trust.
Services provided by FCC fall into these broad categories:
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
• Community Living
• Behavioral Health
• Therapeutic Foster Care
• Vocational Training
• Job Development
• Adult Day Programs
• Autism Services
• Annual Giving: Annual and monthly gifts may be designated to the area of your choosing. Visit the donations page at fccare.org.
• Planned Giving: Leave a legacy gift through your estate using deferred assets such as IRAs, trusts, gift annuities, wills, etc.
• Therapeutic: Help support our speech, physical and occupational therapy programs to provide state-of-the-art equipment.
• Programmatic: Select a specific program for children or adults to help provide our clients with an exceptional experience.
P.O. Drawer 2109
Russellville, AR 72811
479.967.2322 | fccare.org
Service Areas: Arkansas
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Craig Cloud
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Luke Duffield, Chair
Dr. Anthony Davis
Dr. Rick Harrison
Dr. Corey Scott
Scott Van Horn