CoHO advocates for others through the opening of holistic centers in under-resourced areas of central Arkansas. The centers help influence change through active presence and relational transformation.
CoHO provokes hope in human beings through holistic engagement, one life, one family and one community over time for the glory of God. Initiatives include education, housing and community development.
Hope Village will be a mixed-income community in Conway, primarily serving homeless persons and families. We are working to build a community that affirms human dignity, offers quality housing and provides a foundation for homeless advocacy in the city of Conway.
“We have a responsibility to one another, to be compassionate and creative, shaping a world in which we all have the opportunity to flourish as human beings.” -Dr. Phillip Fletcher, Founder
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Buy A Brick, Build A Home: We are raising money through personalized bricks to assist in the building of Hope Village. These bricks will be used to create the walkways for each home.
• Lock Arms with Hope Village and become a recurring giver by visiting hopevillagecoho.org.
• T-Shirt Fundraiser: When you purchase a shirt, not only are you helping build homes, you’re helping spread the word! Ã¢£
• Sponsorship opportunities for CoHO Hope Village Comedy Show with Bob Smiley to raise money for two Veteran Homes which will be located in Hope Village.
• Hope Sponsor: Sponsor an entire home that will be dedicated in your honor.
• Sustaining Sponsor: This includes being listed on the Hope Village Memorial Wall.
• Foundation Sponsor: Media promotion on behalf of your donation and recognition at the CoHO Gala.
Homeless individuals in Faulkner County
of those homeless individuals are children
Homeless persons served by CoHO
Raised toward the construction of Hope Village
Volunteer hours since 2017
Potential lives changed within the first 5 years
608 E. Robins St.
Conway, AR 72034
501.499.1042 | hopevillagecoho.org
Service Area:Central Arkansas
FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Dr. Phillip Fletcher
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Heather Cordaro, President
Nicolle Fletcher, Vice President
Amy Neumeier, Treasurer
Ashley Embry, Secretary
Perry Kelly, General Member
Rachel Lovelace, General Member
Philip Grant, General Member
Tanner Hubbard, General Member
Samantha “Rae” Hewett Director
Alicia Tucker Gough
John P. Leland