Since 1976, CARTI has delivered the most advanced forms of cancer care in a compassionate, patient-centered environment. With 19 locations in 16 communities across the state, CARTI treats more than 34,000 patients each year.
CARTI’s vision is to be the cancer treatment destination, ensuring patients of Arkansas and beyond have convenient access to leading-edge cancer treatment.
CARTI’s team of renowned cancer experts treats all types of adult cancer and blood disorders with a full spectrum of treatment modalities, including medical, radiation, surgical and urologic oncology, as well as diagnostic and interventional radiology.
The CARTI Foundation supports CARTI’s mission, ultimately advancing health care services to cancer patients.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
CARTI’s events play an integral role in raising funds to provide necessary patient support services, including transportation, lodging and more. Each year, CARTI hosts two signature events:
• Festival of Trees: On Nov. 18-20 at the Statehouse Convention Center, this three-night event includes the Sugar Plum Ball, Festival of Fashion and Tux ‘n Trees Gala.
• Tour de Rock: Cyclists from across the region will set out on June 4, 2022 for a bike race that winds through central Arkansas.
• Support Patient Assistance Programs that provide resources to help eliminate barriers to treatment so patients can focus on healing.
• Invest in The Bridge, CARTI’s comprehensive resource center for patients and families as they navigate their cancer journey.
• Sponsor a signature event.
• Honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift to CARTI.
8901 CARTI Way
Little Rock, AR 72205
501.906.3000 | carti.com
Service Area: Statewide
Year Established: 1976
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Adam Head
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Terri Vick, Chair
Rodney Thomason, Vice Chair
Adam Head, CARTI President and CEO
Jennifer Styron, Treasurer
Jessica Satterfield, Assistant Treasurer
Sheliah Garner, Secretary
Jill Tate, Assistant Secretary
Rhonda Gentry, M.D.
Sarah Catherine Gutierrez
Matthew Hardee, M.D., Ph.D.
Judge Mark Leverett
Balan Nair, M.D.
Scott Stern, M.D.