Local middle schoolers attending their first Razorback football game as Burls Kids.
The Christian organization’s mission is to support the physical and spiritual needs of children, in particular those children who have limited opportunities. The foundation encourages developing positive values, strong faith lives and a life pattern that would exemplify “Doing It The Burls Way.”
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Legends Dinner: October 15 at Heroncrest in Springdale, Arkansas honoring Gary George of George’s, Inc.
• Burlsworth Trophy Ceremony in NWA on December 5th- 6th.
• Each $125 donation provides one needy child with a free eye exam and glasses.
• Optometrists to partner with the Eyes of a Champion program.
• Donations to help expand the Eyes of a Champion program in state and nationwide.
19 W. Central Ave.
Harrison, AR 72601
870.741.1443 | brandonburlsworth.org
Service Area: Nationwide
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Vickie Burlsworth
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Marty Burlsworth, Chairman/CEO and Founder
Vickie Burlsworth, Executive Director
Mike McFarland, Treasurer
Tommy Tice, Vice Chairman
Dr. Matt Jones