The Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation (APCF) works to support improved treatment of prostate cancer in Arkansas. We do this through educating Arkansans by raising awareness, distributing resources and providing learning opportunities across the state; encouraging timely detection of prostate cancer; and engaging men and their families with personal guidance from the day of diagnosis through survivorship. We believe that no Arkansan should face prostate cancer alone, and we work daily to ensure this is a reality.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• No Shave November: Entire month of November 2021
• Pigskins & Prostates: Golf Tournament, Springdale, Arkansas, 2022
• Blue Ribbon Bash: Tentatively scheduled for Fall 2022
• Contributions for the APCF Patient Access to Care Fund: All gifts to this fund go toward transportation, lodging, translation services and medical payments to those in need.
• Contributions for prostate cancer programs: Gifts allow APCF to expand to underserved communities statewide with educational and screening initiatives.
• Contributions for equipment: Gifts help provide much-needed medical equipment for blood screenings.
Government Funding: 42%
Special Events: 32%
Major Gifts: 16%
1910 N. Grant St., Ste. 1
Little Rock, AR 72207
501.379.8027 | arprostatecancer.org
Service Area: State of Arkansas
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Chris Collier
Tom Courtway, Chair
Chris Prewitt, Treasurer
Allison Vetter, Ph.D., Secretary
Don Fowler, Director at Large
Joe Rantisi, Past Chair
Joe Lee Buford, M.D.
Nirmal Kilambi, M.D.
Jeffrey Marotte, M.D.