The Arkansas Cancer Coalition facilitates and provides partnerships to reduce the human suffering and economic burden from cancer for the citizens of Arkansas.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Arkansas Cancer Summit: March 8, 2022
• Arkansas Cancer Race (Virtual): February 15 - March 1, 2022
• Provide transportation and lodging grants for cancer patients.
• Medical supplies such as ostomy supplies, bed pads, pull-ups and belted undergarments.
• A transit/cargo van to transport exhibits and supplies for cancer screening and awareness events.
Arkansas Department of Health - 100%
10825 Financial Centre Pkwy., Ste. 425
Little Rock, AR 72211
501.404.2363 | arcancercoalition.org
Service Area: Cancer Control
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Trena Mitchell
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Louise Scott, LSW, Chair
Marian Evans Lothery, DrPH, MPH, Vice-Chair
Gwendolyn Bryant-Smith, M.D.
Kenya Eddings, MPH, CWWS, CRS
Sarah Faitak, RN, BSN
Valandra German, DrPH, MPH
Tina Gill, MAIOC
Connie Hill, DNP, MBA, FACHE
Abby Holt, MPH, MLIS
Krista Kirksey Thomas
Sharp Malak, MD, MPH
Daniela Ochoa, MD
Yara Robertson, MD