Katie Guelos Gibson, DDS, MS
Three words that describe me:
Outgoing, Adventurous, Compassionate
What sets our practice apart:
When you step into a Westrock Orthodontics location, you know you’re in good hands. We have a network of professionals who are always on the cutting edge of the newest technology and invest in each other to create a collaborative group of specialists to best meet our patients’ needs. We are always looking for ways to create a happy, fun, more positive experience for the patient. Within the last year we started offering virtual consultations so patients are able to save time and meet our staff and me before coming to our clinic.
What I love about being an orthodontist:
I have the opportunity to help our patients on their journey to the smile they have always wanted. I enjoy connecting with our patients daily and witnessing their growth through the process. The best part is at the end of treatment when a confident, new smile is revealed! There’s no better feeling at the end of the day than knowing that you have given back to the community and helped people feel good about themselves.
Our top orthodontic tip:
There is no age limit for orthodontic treatment. Many adult patients are choosing Invisalign® for esthetics and convenience of faster treatment times.
“Making others smile on the outside as well as from within is what it’s all about!”
• Bachelor of Science, Arkansas State University
• Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Tennessee
• Master of Science & Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Kentucky
• Member of the American Association of Orthodontics
• Member of the Arkansas State Dental Association
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Arkansas Association of Orthodontists
• Bronze Tier Invisalign Provider
Little Rock-Chenal, North Little Rock, Conway