Michelle Clinton, DDS, MSD
What I love about being an orthodontist:
I love being able to impact the lives of every patient that I see. It’s an everyday thing. Every patient that I see will have a favorable outcome, will walk away with a brighter smile and more self-confidence!
What are you doing differently since COVID-19 began?
Many things are completely the same due to our continued standard of safety and care, but some processes are new. Decreased capacity, patients waiting in their cars to minimize risk and other additional protocols have been implemented going above and beyond all of the ADA and CDC guidelines.
We now offer virtual consults! It’s really fun being able to meet my patients before they ever show up at the clinic.
Braces or Invisalign? Give us the lowdown:
There are benefits of both braces and Invisalign®. Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign, but with the advances in technology, many people are. When you come in for a consultation, we take photos and X-rays, and I help walk you through the options for which method is best for your mouth. Personally, I have had the opportunity to experience both. I had braces as a teenager and I am currently undergoing Invisalign treatment.
“Improving each patient’s outward appearance as well as inner self-confidence is the greatest job satisfaction I can think of.”
• Bachelor of Science, Southern Methodist University
• Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas at San Antonio
• Master of Science in Dentistry & Certificate in Orthodontics, St. Louis University
• Member of the American Association of Orthodontics
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Arkansas State Dental Association
• Member of the Southwestern Society of Orthodontist
Little Rock-University, Cabot, Searcy