CHI St. Vincent is a vibrant health care ministry with a legacy dating back to 1888. We make the healing presence of God known by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all. Our vision for this community is a healthier future for all — inspired by faith, driven by innovation and powered by our humanity. We care deeply about your health and well-being, and our physicians, nurses and caregivers are prepared to keep our communities safe.
We are St. Vincent Strong, thanks to our dedicated and heroic medical staff who deliver compassionate care, and to our community of donors who demonstrate kindness with their generous support.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS:
• November 2020 - Annual Community 1888 Membership Drive
• Fall 2020 - Grand Opening of Substance Use Disorder Program at the Infirmary
• Spring 2021 - Annual Donor Celebration
GIVING OPPORTUNITIES – Be St. Vincent Strong:
• Become a part of our ministry as an annual donor of Community 1888 and help us stay St. Vincent Strong.
• Be a legacy member and invest in the future of CHI St. Vincent with a planned gift.
• Demonstrate human kindness and support our new inpatient substance use disorder program, the first in central Arkansas.
• Join us in honoring our health care heroes with a gift to fund coworker scholarships and advanced education.
2 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
Service Area:Serving all 75 counties in Arkansas
CEO: Chad Aduddell
Major Gifts: 61%
Annual Gifts: 12%
Planned Gifts: 5%
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
CHI ST. VINCENT SYSTEM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bill Dillard III
Sr. Gertrude Foster, SCN
Sr. Judy Raley, SCN
Tedd Saer, M.D.
Lisa Sajovitz, M.D.
Sayyadul Siddiqui, M.D.
Susie F. Smith
Philip A. Tappan
CHI ST. VINCENT FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Rick Blank, Chair
C. Ann Fleming
John Meadors, M.D.
LEGACY BOARD MEMBERS
Gus Blass III