The University of Arkansas at Little Rock Foundation encourages partnerships and provides opportunities for meaningful engagement among the university’s internal and external constituents through communication, alumni outreach and philanthropy.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS:
• School of Business Distinguished Alumni Awards: Friday, Oct. 16, 2020
• UA Little Rock Distinguished Alumni Awards: Friday, Oct. 23, 2020
• Establish a named endowed scholarship fund with a contribution of $25,000 to help a greater number of students.
• Create an endowed chair to help advance areas that will have a positive impact on our community.
• Give to the student support endowment to improve student engagement, persistence to graduation and deeper levels of learning.
• Donate to endowed funds for sustainability of existing buildings.
• Contribute to the renovation or modernization of existing buildings for contemporary needs of our students.
• Make a difference in the life of a student by serving as a mentor.
• Share your knowledge and experience by serving as a guest speaker in one of our classes.
• Provide internship and career opportunities for students and graduates.
• Serve as a member of an advisory board.
• Volunteer on campus for one of our many organizations that are making an impact in the community, including the Campus Garden, Children International, University District and many more.
UA Little Rock Foundation
Bailey Alumni & Friends Center
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Year Established: 1927
Number of Employees: 16
Service Area: Arkansas
VICE CHANCELLOR FOR UNIVERSITY ADVANCEMENT: Christian O’Neal
Charitable Gifts: 95%
FOUNDATION FUND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mike Williams, Chair
Cheryl Shuffield, Vice-Chair
Sean Glancy, Fundraising Chair
Ryan Holder, Membership Chair
Marcia Smith, Program Chair
Dora Jane Flesher
Regina Stewart Hampton
Sam Walls III