The mission of the UA-Pulaski Tech Foundation is to advance higher education at the college by securing private financial support for the areas and activities of UA - Pulaski Tech College.
Established as a nonprofit organization for educational purposes, the Foundation seeks and accepts tax-deductible gifts and manages these funds and bequests for the benefit of the college.
Contributions may be targeted for a specific area of the donor’s choosing. Donors may also choose to make unrestricted gifts to be used where most needed.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS:
• 13th Annual Diamond Chef Arkansas - April 22, 2021 at the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute. More info: uaptc.edu/diamondchef.
• 13th Annual P.G. Bradford Golf Tournament - Fall 2021
• Enjoy one of the many great performing arts shows or Windgate Gallery art exhibits at The Center for Humanities and Arts. More info: uaptc.edu/charts.
• UA-PTC’s STEM Park Project seeks to raise funds to develop a robust, innovative and all-encompassing learning environment for students.
• Scholarships provide tuition assistance and support for other necessary college expenses such as textbooks, certification tests, uniforms or other needs.
• An honorarium or memorial gift may be designated to honor anyone you choose to recognize.
• Create a legacy by naming the UA-PTC Foundation as a beneficiary in your will. Visit uaptclegacy.org for more information.
3000 W. Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
VICE CHANCELLOR FOR ADVANCEMENT/EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF UA-PTC FOUNDATION: Shannon Boshears
Charitable Gifts: 86%
Special Events: 14%
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Ashley Welch Hudson, Chair
Dan Oberste, Vice-Chair
Andrew Collins, Secretary
Dr. Margaret Ellibee, Chancellor
Shannon Boshears, Executive Director
Renata Jenkins Byler
Dr. Kevin J. Collins
Mary Anne Salmon