The Food Bank of Northeast Arkansas provides hunger relief to people in need by raising awareness, securing resources and distributing food through a network of nonprofit agencies and programs.
Here are some important statistics about food insecurity in this region of the state:
• 71,800 people face food insecurity in northeast Arkansas.
• The Food Bank needs to double its distribution of 6.5M meals annually to close the meal gap in northeast Arkansas.
• One in four children are at risk for hunger in northeast Arkansas.
• One in 11 senior citizens face the threat of hunger in northeast Arkansas.
• Join the MMM...Club (Monthly Meal Makers Club) by making a recurring monthly gift. Donate now.
• Estate planning will allow you to support the Food Bank’s mission for years to come. Contact Rebecca Cobb at email@example.com or 870.932.3663, ext. 116.
• Every $1 donated can help provide four meals to families in need. Donate now.
3414 One Place
P.O. Box 2097
Jonesboro, AR 72404
Service Area: Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Mississippi, Poinsett, Randolph, St. Francis and Woodruff counties
CEO: Christie Jordan