Building a Brighter Future for All.
At Hearts & Hooves, we’re dedicated to serving individuals with special needs through partnership with the horse. We believe in promoting independence through Therapeutic Riding and Equine Facilitated Learning to enrich the lives of everyone who participates at the farm.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit therapeutic riding program located in Sherwood, Arkansas. Our center has been a Premier Accredited PATH Center since June 2004, demonstrating that we operate in accordance with national standards as set by the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship.
Please join us by supporting our effective programs as we strive to make a measurable difference in the lives of others.
- Volunteers: All of our riders need leaders for their horse, and most need side walkers, also. Volunteers are needed Monday through Saturday!
- Program Sponsor: Rider fees cover less than 30% of our program costs. (Sponsorship Levels: $500 - $20,000)
- Hoedown Sponsors & Attendees: Biggest and most fun event of the year! Help us raise money for the program and rider scholarships.
- Select us for your charity on AmazonSmile.
- Stock the Barn: purchase needed items from our Amazon wish list.
Service Area: Central Arkansas
A2308 Kellogg Acres Road
Sherwood, AR 72120