United Way fights for the opportunity, prosperity, and future of every person in central Arkansas. Through United Way-led initiatives, grants to local organizations, and partnerships around issues that are too big for any one organization to tackle alone, we create long-term, sustainable change. We focus on:
- Education: We change the future of our community by making sure our youngest are set up for success.
- Income: To give our community a strong foundation, we empower our neighbors to overcome hardships and achieve financial stability.
- Health: Good health is essential to excelling at school, work, and play. Through accessible care, we can unlock greater health for everyone in our community.
- Community Investment Fund: The United Way Community Investment Fund is the best way to make an impact on central Arkansas. The Community Investment Fund supports a variety of local programs that address the biggest needs in our community, through both United Way-led initiatives and grants for local non-profit organizations.
- Women United: Women United connects women across our community who are committed to philanthropy, networking, and action. Women who give $1,000 or more annually are eligible to join Women United.
Service Area: Pulaski, Baxter, Clark, Conway, Dallas, Drew, Hot Springs, Lonoke, Ouachita, Saline, St. Francis, and Van Buren counties
516 W Pershing Blvd.
North Little Rock, AR 72114