At RMHC of Arkoma, we strive to help improve the health and well-being of children in western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma through our four programs: a Ronald McDonald House in Fayetteville, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in Rogers and Fort Smith, and a Ronald McDonald Care Mobile providing comprehensive dental care to children in northwest Arkansas.
We are thankful to be part of a community that feels as strongly as we do about keeping families close to each other and to the care they need. By working directly with incredible medical partners, including Mercy, Washington Regional, Arkansas Children’s and Delta Dental, we are able to give families the resources they need to face unimaginable situations.
- 4th Annual Red Shoe Soirée - April 2018. Benefitting our Northwest Arkansas Programs
- 14th Annual Golf 4 A Cause - August 2018
- 8th Annual Red Shoe Shindig - October 2018. Benefitting our River Valley Programs
- Leave A Legacy: A planned gift to our organization (through a will, retirement plan, life insurance policy or other means) ensures that your legacy makes a lasting difference on the lives of children and families for years to come.
- Adopt A Room: By adopting a public or private family space at our House or Family Rooms, you are providing critical funds for the yearly operating and maintenance expenses required to create all the comforts of home.
We have many more opportunities for corporate and individual donors. Any size gift is appreciated and helps keep families in our region close to the care they need.
Dinners enjoyed a year
performed to date
Of expenses are
direct program costs
Children & families
served to date
Service Area: Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma
PRESIDENT & CEO
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Gena Johnson Bumgarner
Dr. Steven Kilpatrick, DDS
1333 Arapaho Ave., Suite C
Springdale, AR 72703