A selective, independent, undergraduate, residential teaching and learning community affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Lyon College offers a challenging curriculum centered on the liberal arts, guided by an Honor System and coordinated with co-curricular programs, all fostering the critical, creative thought and ethical, spiritual growth that will prepare students for fulfilling personal and professional lives committed to lifelong learning and service.
- Provide internships for students
- Friends of the Library
- Kilted Army Booster Club
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
- Lyon College Scramble Golf Tournament, Oct. 20 at 12:30 p.m., to support men's and women's golf program. 20 teams can compete for prizes at the Eagle Mountain Golf Course in Batesville.
- Annual Fund. Provides scholarships and helps provide an environment that supports learning, both inside and outside the classroom. Goal: $850,000.
- Endowment. Provides long-term support for scholarships, student travel, and high-quality instruction. Naming opportunities are available. No limit on amount needed.
- Our upcoming Capital Campaign.
From low-income families and
41% first in their family to attend college
Receive some form of financial aid
(over $10 million/year plus federal aid)
Named the Most Socially Beneficial
Among Arkansas colleges by Washington Monthly
for graduating high numbers of low-income
and first-generation students
Named One of Nation’s Best Colleges
By U.S. News & World Report and as one of the best
liberal arts colleges in America by Princeton Review
Service Area: Education
CEO and President
Dr. W. Joseph King
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
James "Skip" Rutherford
2600 Highland Road
Batesville, AR 72501