From 4-10 p.m., sip on your brew of choice (cold Stone’s Throw will be on tap, of course, plus more local beers) and enjoy the sounds of the Big Dam Horns and The Creek Rocks while you browse the lineup of local vendors and food trucks. All proceeds will benefit Preserve Arkansas.
As a special 5-year anniversary treat, Stone's Throw will premiere this year's Ales for ALS and other exclusive brews created just for Block on Rock.
Here's who you can expect to see.
- Damgoode Pies
- Flyway Brewing
- Rebel Kettle Brewing Co.
- The Water Buffalo and Buffalo Brewing Company
- Fort Smith Brewing Company
- Diamond Bear Brewing Company
- Hot Rod Wieners
- Loblolly Creamery
- Reggae Flavas
- Slader's Alaskan Dumpling Co.
- Luncheria Mexicana Alicia
- Pappy Jack's Street Pies