It's Easter weekend and along with the Easter bunny sightings, church services and egg hunts, there will be eateries across central Arkansas offering traditional brunches.
Here is a look at where you can go celebrate the holiday this weekend:
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop, 419 E. Third St., Little Rock: Downtown Little Rock's Brown Sugar Bakeshop is gearing up for its 3rd Annual Pre-Easter Jazz Cupcakes Brunch featuring local sensations Rodney Block and The Real Music Lovers on Saturday (April 19). Starting at 10 a.m., the brunch will have a limited amount of reserve seats that are available for only $5; mimosas will be available for reserve seat guests. Succulent desserts of all varieties will be available for purchase. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. Get more information by calling (501) 372-4009.
- Cafe 42 at Clinton Presidential Center, 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock: Get your Easter brunch at Cafe 42, which will be from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday (April 20). The buffet-style brunch will offer traditional breakfast and Easter dishes. The cost is around $30. Call (501) 537-0042 for more information and to make reservations.
- The Arlington Hotel, 239 Central Ave., Hot Springs: If you're down in Hot Springs, the historic hotel will be offering brunch on Sunday with carving and omelet stations, desserts and of course, an appearance from the Easter bunny. Brunch is $35. Get more information by calling (501) 609-2575.
- Wyndham Riverfront, 2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock: Wyndham Riverfront is hosting brunch from 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday. Enjoy a traditional Easter meal, with omelet and waffle stations on hand. The cost is $20. Call (501) 907-4826 for more information and to make reservations.
- YaYa's Euro Bistro, 17711 Chenal Pkwy., Little Rock: Ya Ya's hosts brunch from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday. On Easter, they will host their typical brunch buffet with a few added extras-- enjoy pizza, waffle and omelet bars, fresh meats, a pasta station and desserts. Holiday brunch is typically around $30. For more information and to make reservations, call (501) 821-1144.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 201 S. Shackleford, Little Rock: The hotel will serve up a traditional Easter brunch buffet on Sunday, which includes traditional breakfast foods, prime rib and all the sides. Cost is about $30. Call (501) 223-3000 for reservations.