Summer weather has fans blowing and outdoor dining areas brimming with patrons. What restaurants have the best decks, patios and/or porches?
Here are some of our favorites.
Click on the links for locations, hours and more information.
- Acadia: Sit in the shade on the three-tiered wooden terrace, sip a cocktail and enjoy watching the joggers and dog walkers along Kavanaugh Boulevard.
- Boscos: The outdoor tables catch breezes from the nearby Arkansas River in this River Market restaurant.
- Buffalo Grill: Savor a burger or signature salad on a spacious wooden deck next to Botanica Gardens.
- Casa Mañana: The roofed-and-railed deck behind the restaurant is pleasant rain or shine.
- Cheers in the Heights: People sometimes wait in line for an outside table beneath the covered patio, even when there’s plenty of room inside.
- Copper Grill: An airy, plant-bedecked area shows off the best of downtown.
- Dizzy’s Gypsy Bistro: The exterior porch at this River Market eatery is packed and popular.
- Pizza Café: We enjoy the huge fans that keep us cool when sitting outdoors and the plexiglass half-walls that keep the wind at bay.
- Taziki’s: Find a table on the airy back deck at both locations of this popular fast-casual restaurant.
- Trio’s: Pull up a chair on the patio at this stylish, hospitable restaurant known for its creative cocktails, menu innovation and consistency.
- Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro: A serene outdoor setting sits far away from the bustle of Chenal Parkway.
- ZAZA Fine Salad + Wood Oven Pizza Co.: We bring our small dogs here when we want to dine outdoors. The staff is dog-friendly, as are the other patrons (at least so far).