Founded in 1967, the Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) Auxiliary is a volunteer, 501(c)(3) organization with more than 450 members. To support patients and families, the Auxiliary undertakes five major projects each year: a la Carte, Holiday Card Project, Miracle Ball, Race for a Healthier Tomorrow and the ACHiever program. Auxiliary volunteers also manage the Playaway Gift Shop, located in the ACH lobby. In 2022-23, the ACH Auxiliary donated $1.4 million to ACH to support programs and research initiatives for the hospital.
• Support the ACH Auxiliary by becoming a member online at archildrens.org/auxiliary.
• Organize a fundraising team for the Race for a Healthier Tomorrow at archildrens.org/race.
• Send a gift to a patient through the Playaway gift shop at 501.364.1209.
• Sponsor an ACH Auxiliary fundraiser or event by contacting Vanessa Delgadillo at 501.364.5307.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• A la Carte: An annual silent auction and restaurant-based fundraiser
• Miracle Ball: An annual black-tie fundraiser that takes place during the holiday season
• Race for a Healthier Tomorrow: A family-friendly 5K race and Family Walk
• The Playaway Gift Shop: A service-oriented gift shop for ACH patients, their families and employees
• The ACHiever Program: A community service program for young men and women that introduces them to medical careers and inspires philanthropy
• Holiday Card Project: A seasonal online shopping experience that features artwork by ACH patients.
• The Arkansas Children’s Research Institute
• Comfort Foods Program
• Good Mourning Program
• Palliative Care Program
1 Children’s Way, Slot 661
Little Rock, AR 72202
501.364.1476 | archildrens.org/auxiliary
Service Area: Central Arkansas
Auxiliary President: Sarah Beth Hughes
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Brooke Hicks, First Vice President
Angie Johnson, Second Vice President
Tricia Wilson, Treasurer
Emily Kilgroe, Recording Secretary
Cindy Jovin, Corresponding Secretary
Hannah Bryan, Historian/Public Relations
Susan Harbour, Public Relations Elect
Lindsey Little Gray
The 2023/2024 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.