The Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation was established in 1982 to help support the men and women of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission and their important mission of keeping The Natural State natural. During its rich history, the commission has overseen the protection, conservation and preservation of various species of fish and wildlife and their habitats across Arkansas. A continuing mission of the Foundation is supporting the agency’s education initiatives aimed at getting the next generation of young Arkansans unplugged and engaged in the outdoors.
• Impact Fund is a new program aligning donors with their passion for conservation. The program leverages donor dollars with federal conservation grants utilized by AGFC — many times at a 3-to-1 ratio - or higher!
• The Corporate Partnership Program initiated in 2022 is designed to showcase select companies to benefit conservation across Arkansas. Doing so gives companies the opportunity to support AGFC initiatives and connect brands to conservation.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Arkansas Outdoor Hall of Fame Banquet
• NWA’s Into the Wild Banquet
• Duck Season Social
• Mallards for Marion Youth Trap Shoot
• Tin Cup Golf Tournament
• South Arkansas Outdoor Social
2 Natural Resources Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
501.223.6468 | agff.org
Service Area: Arkansas
Young Professionals Group: Arkansas Outdoor Society
President: Deke Whitbeck
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
John Rutledge, Chairman
Dr. Hayden Franks, Vice Chairman
Greg Feltus, Secretary
Thomas Shurgar, Treasurer
Witt Stephens, Jr., President Emeritus
Bob Cooper Jr.
Dr. Brandon Morgan
Dr. Jeff Wisener
Jon Ross Henderson
Dr. Michael Fakouri
Dr. Roy Burrell
Dr. Tommy Wagner
The 2023/2024 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.