The UCA Foundation Inc., a private corporation nonprofit, exists to support the University of Central Arkansas and its mission. In partnership with UCA Advancement, UCA’s fundraising arm, the foundation provides a lifetime of impact for students through private scholarships, program and faculty support and unique learning opportunities.
UCA NOW – a $100 million campaign – is building a bridge to success with access to education and making a lasting impact on Arkansas and beyond by:
• Growing scholarships that are removing financial barriers to student success
• Educating more nurses in the face of a national nursing shortage
• Empowering and supporting faculty in their research
• Raising the bar for arts and culture, while growing the creative economy
• Embracing unique disciplines, technologies and innovations to support the evolving world of work
Go to uca.edu/give to learn how to help shape the future of Arkansas and change countless students’ lives forever. Every gift – large, small, individual and corporate – adds up to a big impact.
• Establish a scholarship endowment with a gift of $25,000 and impact current and future students for generations.
• Plan now and impact forever. Designate a legacy gift through the UCA Foundation as part of the estate planning process.
• Double your impact with a corporate match from one of more than 7,500 companies with matching gift programs.
• Make a gift directly from an IRA – free of federal income tax for those 70 ½ and older.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Tenth Annual Day of Giving, Thursday, March 7, 2024: A spirited 24-hour fundraising event connecting donors with the giving opportunities they are most passionate about
• Laurels & Stripes Gala, Saturday, April 13, 2024, at the UCA HPER Center. Don’t miss this energy packed evening of fine dining, dancing, and celebrating distinguished alumni, all while raising awareness of the need for student scholarships.
• Coming fall of 2023: Ovation: A series of upcoming events at the new Windgate Center for Fine and Performing Arts. Visit uca.edu/windgate to learn how we are shaping the arts in Arkansas.
The new Integrated Health Sciences Building includes an interprofessional teaching center – the first of its kind in the region.
The Foundation’s ninth day of giving raised $1.2 million - the largest Day of Giving in its history.450 seats
The 450-seat concert hall, located in the Windgate Center for Fine and Performing Arts, will be the only one-room, open-concept venue in the central Arkansas area.
UCA was the first Community Development Institute site in the country.
104,000 square feet
The new 104,000- square-foot Windgate Center for Fine and Performing Arts will usher in new social, cultural and economic opportunities for Arkansans.
Corporations, Foundations, Organizations: 69%
Center for Alumni Engagement and Philanthropy
Buffalo Alumni Hall
2490 Bruce St.
Conway, AR 72035
501.450.3127 | uca.edu/now
Service Area: Arkansas and surrounding area
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr. Jeff Standridge,
Dr. Houston D. Davis,
Sara Hendricks Batcheller
Dr. Renee’ Crater
Bradley Mullins Esq.
The 2023/2024 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.