In our annual Mental Health Resource Guide, learn more about mental health providers in central Arkansas who are available to assist you, your children, your friends or other loved ones.
Below are profiles of local resources to help you navigate the waters of providing for your loved ones at any stage.
Youth Home Inc.
Youth Home addresses a need in Arkansas for quality behavioral health care. The team collaborates with each individual patient and family using the trauma-informed care approach to develop an effective treatment plan. With youth who have experienced severe trauma, Youth Home works intensively to help develop the self-awareness, impulse control and self-motivation needed to experience a higher quality of life.
Youth Home relies on involvement from individual supporters and local organizations to make treatment possible for each child and family. Consider partnering with Youth Home today:
- $50 will provide project supplies for recreational and art therapy
- $350 will help provide a day of treatment for a child who needs it
- $850 will make Youth Home look more like home with fresh paint, updated furniture and safety features in patient spaces
To make a donation or learn more, visit youthhome.org/giving/overview
- Youth Home Campus:
- Tricare In-Network Intensive Residential Treatment Program for Youth Ages 12-17
- Qualified Residential Treatment Program for Youth in DCFS Custody
- Award-Winning Recreational
- Therapy Program
- ADE Approved
- Siebert School
- Medication Management
- Trauma Informed CBT & EMDR Therapy
20400 Colonel Glenn Road
501.821.5500 | youthhome.org
The BridgeWay offers psychiatric evaluation and treatment by board-certified psychiatrists, medical history and physicals by board-certified physicians, and medication management by board-certified psychiatrists, as well as programs for children, adolescents and adults. Continuous medical care is offered by licensed nurses, along with group therapy. Registered dietitians oversee nutritional resources, and recreational therapy is available by certified therapeutic specialists. Aftercare planning is also available through experienced clinicians.
The assessment and referral staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays. Mobile assessments are available upon request. Assessments are provided at no charge and are always confidential.
- Inpatient care for chronic and acute mental illness
- Partial hospitalization for mental illness or substance use disorder
- Intensive outpatient for mental illness or substance use disorder
- Inpatient or outpatient electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Children and Adolescents:
- Acute inpatient care for children ages 4-12
- Acute inpatient care for adolescents ages 13-17
- On-site special education by special education-certiÃ¯¬ed teachers
21 BridgeWay Road
North Little Rock
501.771.1500 | thebridgeway.com
The Centers is committed to meeting the unique and evolving needs of individuals by providing comprehensive, integrated care that promotes physical, emotional and social wellness for all.
It is a nonprofit mental, behavioral and physical health provider with locations in Little Rock and Monticello. The Centers is the designated Community Mental Health Center for individuals residing in Pulaski County south of the Arkansas River. The organization’s programs address typical concerns individuals today encounter along with serving specific populations, such as socially and emotionally challenged and at-risk children/adolescents, foster children and families, survivors of human trafficking, adults suffering from a variety of mental and behavioral challenges and individuals of all ages in need of primary care/integrated care services.
Life is not picture perfect. Traumatic events may cause emotional and social challenges that make daily living seem impossible. The Centers is here 24/7 and 365 days each year.
- Outpatient counseling for all ages
- Residential treatment for children and adolescents
- Day treatment programming
- Primary care/Medical services
- Prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Human trafficking treatment
1521 Merrill Drive, Ste. D220
501.666.8686 | thecentersar.com
Rivendell Behavioral Health Services of Arkansas
Since 1985, Rivendell Behavioral Health Service Inc. has been committed to providing the best psychiatric and behavioral health care, with the goal of supporting the whole family. Located in Benton, Rivendell offers a healing environment that is reassuring to an individual’s sense of security and confidentiality. This hospital offers award-winning inpatient psychiatric and behavioral health treatment services for adults, adolescents and children. Dedicated to excellence, Rivendell is accredited by the Joint Commission as a licensed 80-bed psychiatric hospital.
Inpatient care is provided on a 24-hour basis, seven days a week. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) for adults in recovery is offered five days a week as well as an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
At Rivendell, the team is changing lives through compassionate healing.
- Acute Inpatient Hospitalization
- Partial Hospitalization & Recovery
- 2-10 Week Day Program for Adults
- No-Cost Confidential Assessment & Mobile Assessment
- Detox & Acute Psychiatric Care Inpatient Hospitalization for Adults
- Adult Dual Diagnosis Services
- Statewide Mobile Assessment Team