With less than two months until the fifth annual Soirée Women's Leadership Symposium, organizers are releasing more of the speakers and panelists set to take the stage on Thursday, April 27.
Last month, it was announced Olympic gold medalist, World Cup champion and soccer legend Mia Hamm would headline the event at the DoubleTree Hotel and Robinson Center. More on that here.
Joining the lineup will be opening keynote speaker Lenetra King, founder and CEO of Watch Me EXCEL and author of "Unwritten Insights: A Career Playbook for Leaders of Color." There will also be a general session discussing maternal health care in the U.S. with Christy Turlington Burns, founder and president of Every Mother Counts, Dr. Nirvana Manning, OB-GYN, chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UAMS and moderated by Olivia Walton, philanthropist and chairperson for Crystal Bridges Museum.
The full speaker agenda is still evolving, but here's a glimpse at who else will take the mic:
- Rhonna-Rose Akama-Makia (moderator), managing director of Think Rubix
- Kara Albert, chief operations and people officer of Graymont Medical
- Heather Belt, director of software development for Gallup
- Ashley Coleman, chief of staff for Apptegy
- Robin Connell, owner of Leafscape Inc.
- Kristi Dannelley, founder and principal of GreenPoint CFO
- Tamika Edwards, director of diversity, equity and inclusion for Southwest Power Pool
- Megan Hargraves, attorney and partner at Mitchell Williams Law Firm
- Nyamusi K. Igambi, regional director of the southern network of the U.S. Commercial Service
- Dr. Jerrilyn Jones, associate professor of emergency medicine at UAMS
- Jane Kim, attorney and partner at Wright Lindsey Jennings
- Kerrie Liles Lauck, owner of KLauckwork - A Mindful Solution
- Dr. Nirvana Manning, OB-GYN, chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UAMS
- Brittany Marsh, Pharm D., owner of Cornerstone Pharmacy & Compounding
- Julie Mullenix, co-owner of Mullenix & Associates
- Kricia Palmer, founder and CEO of House Calls for Physicians
- Samantha Stewart, owner of Certified Pie
- Denise Thomas, CEO of World Trade Center Arkansas
The 2023 symposium will once again feature breakout sessions and panels led by industry experts in three specified tracks: executive, entrepreneur and leading ladies.
Registration for the half-day symposium is open now. Click here to reserve your spot.
Learn more about the Soirée Women’s Leadership Symposium at the event website and follow along on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
View this post on Instagram