Dark Side Coffee Co. is making sure you've got an extra cup of cheer this holiday season.
Beginning this Sunday, Nov. 20, the North Little Rock coffee shop will host weekly movie nights, screening a different Christmas classic in its lounge location at 3515 JFK Blvd. (The express location is pictured above.)
Movie nights are family-friendly and include unlimited hot chocolate, popcorn, cookies and a bit of holiday magic. Without further ado, here's what's on the lineup.
- Nov. 20: "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
- Nov. 27: "A Christmas Carol"
- Dec. 4: "Elf"
- Dec. 11: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
- Dec. 18: "The Polar Express"
- Dec. 24: "Miracle on 34th Street"
Screenings begin at 6 p.m. each week. Tickets are $8 for adults and free for kids 13 and younger. They're available for purchase at the shop's lounge location.