The University of Arkansas at Little Rock Foundation collaborates with business and community leaders, and alumni nationwide, to create opportunities for existing and future students.
The UA Little Rock Foundation is launching its Centennial Campaign this fall to build upon student scholarships, equip faculty to deliver excellence in higher education, enhance classroom technology and the campus community. Through engagement with industry leaders and dedication to job placement, the university is preparing tomorrow’s leaders — today. The impact of the university is felt through its graduates, of which 85% live and work in central Arkansas.
• Establish a named endowed scholarship fund. A gift of $25,000 or more provides annual funding for students in perpetuity.
• Contribute to existing endowments that benefit students or academic departments.
• Create an endowed chair that will annually fund the advancement of a particular department.
• Support student success through a gift that assists with books, housing, food insecurity and emergency.
• Visit campus as a guest speaker or mentor.
• Provide internships.
• Serve on the alumni board, an advisory board or volunteer with any of the many organizations on campus that are making an impact in the community like Campus Garden, Children International, University District and many more.
Charitable Gifts: 95%
UA Little Rock Foundation
Bailey Alumni & Friends Center
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
501.683.7208 | ualr.edu/development
Service Area: Arkansas
UA LITTLE ROCK CENTENNIAL CAMPAIGN CABINET
Jerry Damerow, Co-Chair
Alfred Williams, Co-Chair
Chancellor Christina S. Drale, Ex-Officio
Dr. Ann Bain, Ex-Officio
Michael S. Williams, Sr.
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.