The Salvation Army of Northwest Arkansas’ mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
• Housing Focused Shelters: $250 operates one shelter for men, women and children for one night
• Angel Tree Adoption: Serves over 2,000 kids and seniors by providing Christmas gifts
• Family Store Donations: The spiritual/addiction rehabilitation program is operated with the proceeds from stores
• Red Kettle Volunteers: registertoring.com
• Angel Tree Processing: nwasalvationarmy.org
• Soup Kitchen Volunteers: nwasalvationarmy.org
Government Funding: 20%
219 W. 15th St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.521.2151 | nwasalvationarmy.org
Service Area: Washington, Benton, Carroll and Madison Counties
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.