The Salvation Army of Central Arkansas’ mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
• Center of Hope Shelter: $250 operates the shelter for single women for one night
• Angel Tree Adoption: Serves over 3,000 kids by providing Christmas gifts
• Pantry of Hope: $75 provides one box of substantial food and education on nutrition
• Red Kettle Volunteer – registertoring.com
• Angel Tree Adoption – salvationarmycaac.org
• Center of Hope – salvationarmycaac.org
Government Funding: 20%
1111 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501.374.9296 | salvationarmycaac.org
Service Area: Saline, Pulaski, White, Lonoke, Perry, Faulkner, Cleburne and Van Buren counties