King’s Ranch is committed to ending the cycle of child abuse. This ministry equips families to restore childhoods by cultivating hearts, rewiring brains and planting seeds of the gospel.
With Arkansas ranking one of the highest rates of child abuse in the nation, the focus of King’s Ranch is long-term restoration. What began as a nonprofit children’s home in Northeast Arkansas quickly expanded, and today, King’s Ranch equips hundreds of parents and support systems worldwide.
Through training, intensives and respite care, the organization’s goal is not short-term relief. King’s Ranch works to help children heal from abuse, so they can end the cycle in their generation.
• Monthly Donors: Donations for day-to-day operating expenses (including staffing, utilities and family intensive/respite care supplies)
• Corporate Sponsors: Underwriting for events, including the Restore Moms Retreat and End the Cycle Dinner
• Scholarship Fund: Corporate partners to fully fund scholarships for families in crisis needing training/intensives/respite care
• Year-End Donations: Annual tax-deductible donations to ensure continued ministry for years to come
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Restore Moms Retreat: A weekend of encouragement for moms
• End the Cycle Dinner: A night of friendship and giving
• End the Cycle Virtual 5K: Run or walk to end the cycle of child abuse
Individual Donors: 53%
Client Services: 39%
Corporate Donors: 5%
Church Partners: 3%
2908 Day Drive
Jonesboro, AR 72404
870.897.1705 | kingsranch.net
Service Area: Arkansas, U.S. and worldwide
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.