Independent Case Management provides in-home support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities throughout Arkansas to help them live more independently and thrive in their community of choice. Most funding comes from Medicaid to provide home-based services that keep people out of institutional settings.
Other statewide services include in-home autism therapies for children, an innovative community center in Little Rock (BRAVO), foster care, and hands-on support to help people with disabilities gain and maintain employment. To foster pre-employment skill readiness, ICM also owns and operates a retail store in Little Rock, Bamboo, and a fried pie manufacturer in Prescott, Flywheel Pies.
• Annual or Monthly Giving: Gifts may be designated to any area of choice by visiting the “Give to ICM” page at icm-inc.org
• Program Specific Gifts: Visit the “Give to ICM” page at icm-inc.org to designate donations to the Autism Therapy Program, BRAVO Community Center, Foster Care, Vocational Training and Employment Supports and Home-Based Supports.
• Health and Wellness Gifts: Support ICM’s health and wellness services by donating funds to purchase exercise and wellness equipment for people with disabilities by visiting the “Give to ICM” page at icm-inc.org
• Volunteer by teaching a class (art, cooking, etc.)
• Internship opportunities for disability support services and autism therapy
1525 Merrill Drive, Ste. 100
Little Rock, AR 72211
501.228.0063 | icm-inc.org
Service Area: Arkansas