The Historic Arkansas Museum Foundation supports the museum’s mission to communicate the early history of Arkansas and its creative legacy by preserving, interpreting and presenting stories and objects for the education and enjoyment of Arkansans and visitors.
The Foundation supports the museum’s programs and events, including its living history program, monthly 2nd Friday Art Night, annual events and summer day camp. Since 2016, the foundation has sponsored free field trips for Arkansas schoolchildren.
The Foundation also raises money to purchase Arkansas Made fine and decorative art for the museum’s permanent collection, saving Arkansas’ cultural and creative legacy for future generations.
• Membership: Museum members have supported programming for 30+ years and are invaluable.
• Donations: A financial contribution or a donation to the Arkansas Made collection.
• Time: Volunteers make things happen - it’s as simple as that!
• Presence: More than anything, HAM Foundation loves to see visitors at the museum.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• 2022 Candlelight Gala: October 29 will be a spectacular evening on the museum’s grounds with auctions featuring Arkansas Made art, crafts, dining and travel—all in support of bringing heritage crafts and trades to life at the museum.
• Donations: 100%
200 E. Third St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501.324.9351 | historicarkansas.org
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jonathan Q. Warren, President
Erin Finzer, Vice President
Mary DeLoney Logan, Secretary
Aaron D. Scott, Treasurer
M. Hamilton Bitely IV
Lori L. Burrows
Chandler Wilson Carroll
Tonya C. Hooks
Telly L. Noel Sr.
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.