Heifer International’s mission is to end hunger and poverty by supporting and investing alongside local farmers and their communities. The organization knows that having a secure source of income can be truly transformational for farmers and their communities. Since 1944, Heifer has helped more than 39.8 million families build sustainable farming businesses. Its work has always focused on farming, because it believes ending poverty begins with agriculture. Heifer currently works in 21 countries, including the United States. In Arkansas, Heifer brings farmers together to build rural, farmer-owned cooperatives that provide shared services such as training, marketing, packaging and distribution.
• Give a life-changing gift to a family in need through the Heifer catalog. Visit heifer.org/soiree.
• Directly support farmers in Arkansas through Heifer USA. Visit heifer.org/usa.
• Inspire the community to end hunger and poverty by fundraising for Heifer. Visit heifer.org/fundraise.
• Speak about Heifer at community events
• Use our school or faith programs
• Create a fundraiser
Programs and Events: .07%
1 World Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
855.948.6437 | heifer.org
Employees: Approximately 240 U.S. and 580 international employees
Service Area: Africa, Asia, Americas and USA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Randi Hedin, Chair
Martha Brantley, Foundation Chair
Esther Cohen, Vice Chair
Victoria Balyejusa Sekitoleko
Ramesh Kumar Singh
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.