Celebrating 50 years of service, Friendship Community Care is a forward-thinking humanitarian organization that promotes excellence and leadership in the care it offers communities. Friendship envisions communities where people with disabilities receive quality services that empower them to lead dignified lives. The organization pairs high-quality services with affordability, while also ensuring the welfare, safety and security of those placed in its trust.
Friendship provides a range of services for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, including physical, occupational and speech therapies for children and adults, behavioral health, autism-specific programming, community living, transportation and job training and development.
• Program-specific gifts for children or adults provide clients with an exceptional experience.
• Undesignated gifts help meet the organization’s greatest needs.
• Memorial and tribute gifts honor individuals with a connection to Friendship Community Care.
• Planned giving and legacy gifts make an impact for years to come.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Fall 2022: Celebrate 50 years of Friendship with events around the state.
• Visit fccare.org/foundation and click “Donate” to give today!
P.O. Drawer 2109
Russellville, AR 72811
479.967.2322 | fccare.org
Service Area: Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Luke Duffield, Chair
Dr. Anthony Davis
Dr. Rick Harrison
Scott Van Horn
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.