CoHO provokes hope in human beings through holistic engagement, one life, one family and one community over time for the glory of God. Initiatives include education, housing and community development.
Hope Village will be a mixed-income community in Conway, primarily serving homeless persons and CoHO advocates for others through the opening of holistic centers in under-resourced areas. We are working to resource areas of central Arkansas. The centers help influence change through building a community that affirms active presence and relational transformation. human dignity, offers quality housing and provides a foundation for homeless advocacy in the city of Conway. “We have a responsibility to one another, to be compassionate and creative, shaping a world in which we all have the opportunity to flourish as human beings.” -Dr. Phillip Fletcher, Founder
• Home Construction Materials (Drywall/Sheetrock, Siding, Insulation, etc.)
• Volunteers to Install Home Construction Materials
• Home Furniture/Appliances
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Lock Arms with Hope Village and become a recurring giver by visiting hopevillagecoho.org.
• T-Shirt Fundraiser: September 29, 2022 at UCA Downtown Conway, AR
• Sponsorship opportunities: (Visit our website and click “Sponsor FAQ”) Cornerstone sponsor - $50,000 Hope Sponsor - $30,000 Freedom Sponsor - $20,000 Sustaining Sponsor - $10,000 New Start Sponsor - $5,000 Foundation Sponsor - $1,000
• $642,059.80 raised toward the construction of Hope Village
608 E. Robins St.
Conway, AR 72034
501.205.1614 | hopevillagecoho.org
Service Area: Central Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Amy Neumeier, President
Tanner Hubbard, Vice President
Jason Lemon, Treasurer
Philip Grant, Secretary
Perry Kelly, General Member
Jon Mitchell, General Member
Alicia Gough, General Member
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.