CARTI is Arkansas’ only nonprofit, multi-disciplinary cancer center staffed with expert medical, surgical and radiation oncologists, diagnostic and interventional radiologists and additional medical providers. With 18 locations in 15 communities across the state, CARTI treats more than 34,000 patients each year.
Philanthropy is vital to CARTI’s programs and services, and the generosity of its partners strengthens all it does – from leading-edge patient care to crucial patient assistance programs and research. As CARTI confronts the challenges of cancer care, the generosity of its supporters makes all the difference. Every gift is a meaningful investment in the fight against cancer.
• Support CARTI’s Patient Assistance Programs that reduce barriers to treatment, including transportation, lodging and counseling
• Support one of CARTI’s 18 cancer treatment locations around Arkansas
• Honor or memorialize a loved one
• Sponsor one of CARTI’s signature events
• Create a legacy with a planned gift
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Festival of Trees: Nov. 3-5, 2022
• Tour de Rock: June 3, 2023
8901 CARTI Way
Little Rock, AR 72205
501.906.3000 | carti.com
Service Area: Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Terry Vick, Chair
Adam Head, President and CEO
Jennifer Styron, Chief Financial Officer
Rhonda Gentry, M.D.
Sarah Catherine Gutierrez
Matthew Hardee, M.D.
Judge Mark Leverett
Scott Stern, M.D.
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.