The Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation (APCF) works to support improved treatment of prostate cancer in Arkansas. It does this through educating Arkansans by raising awareness, distributing resources and providing learning opportunities across the state; encouraging timely detection of prostate cancer; and engaging men and their families with personal guidance from the day of diagnosis through survivorship. APCF believes that no Arkansan should face prostate cancer alone and works daily to ensure this is a reality.
• $1,000 funds Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) screening for at least 20 men in underserved communities
• $250 supplies 20 prostate cancer educational books for men and their families
• $500 pays for 15+ gasoline travel cards for those needing help getting to doctor’s appointments
• Every dollar raised stays in Arkansas and funds free services for men and their families statewide
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• No Shave November: all month
• Bourbon, Beards and Blue Ribbons: tentatively scheduled for June 2023
Special Events: 43%
Government Funding: 36%
Annual Fund/Major Gifts: 11%
1910 N. Grant St., Ste. 1
Little Rock, AR 72207
501.379.8027 | arprostatecancer.org
Service Area: Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Don Fowler, Chair
Susan Richards, Treasurer
Allison Vetter, Ph.D., Secretary
Nirmal Kilambi, M.D., Director at Large
Tom Courtway, Past Chair
Joe Lee Buford, M.D.
Jeffrey Marotte, M.D.
The 2022/2023 Arkansas Giving Guide is presented by Wright Lindsey Jennings. Click here to read a letter from our sponsors.