Founded in 1967, the ACH Auxiliary serves patients and families through fundraising and service projects. More than 450 members support funding initiatives like The Heart Institute, research at Arkansas Children’s Research Institute and improvements to the patient and family experience by supporting the Social Work, Good Mourning and Palliative Care programs. In 2021-2022, the ACH Auxiliary raised $1.4 million for Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
• Support the ACH Auxiliary by becoming a member online at archildrens.org/auxiliary.
• Organize a fundraising team for the Race for a Healthier Tomorrow at archildrens.org/race.
• Send a gift to a patient through the Playaway gift shop at 501.364.1209.
• Sponsor an ACH Auxiliary fundraiser or event by contacting Vanessa Delgadillo at 501.364.5307.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• A la Carte: An annual silent auction and restaurant-based fundraiser
• Miracle Ball: An annual black-tie fundraiser that takes place during the holiday season
• Race for a Healthier Tomorrow: A family-friendly 5K race and Family Walk
• The Playaway Gift Shop: A service-oriented gift shop for ACH patients, their families and employees
• The ACHiever Program: A community service program for young men and women that introduces them to medical careers and inspires philanthropy
• Holiday Card Project: A seasonal online shopping experience that features artwork by ACH patients.
• The Arkansas Children’s Research Institute
• Comfort Foods Program
• Good Mourning Program
• Palliative Care Program
• The Heart Institute
1 Children’s Way, Slot 661
Little Rock, AR 72202
501.364.1476 | archildrens.org/auxiliary
Service Area: Central Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sara Beth Hughes, First Vice President
Ashley Parker, Second Vice President
Anne Wallace, Treasurer
Brooke Hicks, Recording Secretary
Emily Stein, Corresponding Secretary
Hannah Bryan, Historian/Public Relations
Stacy Grobmyer, Public Relations Elect
Lindsey Carpenter Gray
Lindsey Little Gray