CHI St. Vincent makes the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while advancing social justice for all.
We are YOUR hospital and are dedicated to providing compassionate and excellent care — for you, your family and our neighbors. Your support helps us continue the legacy of our ministry which began in 1888 with a generous gift from the Hagar family.
Today, we offer centers of excellence for Heart, Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse, Neuroscience, Oncology and Orthopedics, as well as a robust surgery program. We are growing and expanding to take these services into the next century.
CHI St. Vincent Foundation was founded in 1979. The Foundation is resolute in our commitment to providing support for our Arkansas ministry. We are inspired by faith, driven by innovation, and powered by our humanity.
We understand how generosity can cause a ripple effect on our community. We are St. Vincent Strong, thanks to our community of donors who demonstrate humankindness with their generous support. Together, we are making a real impact on the health of the people around us.
• Invest in the growth of the Infirmary, home to the state’s No. 1 Heart Program.
• Leave a legacy and impact the future of health care in Arkansas with a planned gift.
• Support the comprehensive Addiction Recovery Program and help patients conquer their addictions.
• Join CHI St. Vincent’s ministry as an annual Community 1888 member.
• Honor our health care heroes with a gift to fund coworker scholarships to advance education.
• Join us for our annual Golf Classic, this October, and support our growing Hot Springs Ministry.
• Advance the field of Neuroscience with a gift to the ANI Research and Education Institute.
• Thank your health care provider for compassionate care with a gift in their honor.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Annual Golf Classic: October 2022
• Community 1888 Membership Drive: November 2022
• Donor Celebration: Spring 2023
• Volunteers support staff, patients and families.
• Whatever your interests, you’ll find an opportunity to match your talents and availability.
Exceeded $3,000,000 in philanthropic investments in fiscal year 2022
Received 2,096 gifts in fiscal year 2022
Funded $76,500 in scholarships to 42 health care heroes
Achieved 993,910 physician visits in fiscal year 2022
Admitted 30,381 inpatients in fiscal year 2022
Major Gifts: 71%
Annual Gifts: 10%
Planned Gifts: 9%
Special Events: 3%
2 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
501.552.2380 | chistvincent.com/giving
Service Area: Serving all 75 counties in Arkansas
CHI ST. VINCENT FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Rick Blank, Chair
LEGACY BOARD MEMBERS
Gus Blass III
CHI ST. VINCENT SYSTEM BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chad Aduddell, CEO
Bill Dillard III, Chair
Jill Flaxman, MD
Sr. Gertrude Foster, SCN
Sr. Judy Raley, SCN
Lisa G. Pounders-Sajovitz, MD
Ted Saer, MD
Susie F. Smith
Philip A. Tappan