This month marks 187 years of Arkansas’ statehood, and in celebratory spirit, the Old State House Museum is teaming up with local vendors to raise funds during the museum’s annual birthday bash.
From June 9-18, you can honor OSHM by purchasing special items from the list of participating restaurants and shops. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the museum for new programming initiatives.
Grab a party hat and support these local businesses to help raise money for Arkansas’ original state capitol building. Here is the complete list of participants, items involved in the promotion and the amount each item means for the museum:
- Flag and Banner: 10% of in-store sales
- Stone's Throw Brewing: $1 for every pineapple cider sold
- Cypress Social: $1 for every Shooter McGavin specialty drink sold
- WordsWorth Books: 15% of sales of Arkansas books
- Bedford Camera & Video: 10% for every 8X10 print ordered
- Rock City Outfitters: $10 for every Arkansas-themed T-shirt, cap, etc.
- The Root Cafe: 10% for every honey ginger lemonade sold
View this post on Instagram