This month will mark 186 years of Arkansas’ statehood.
In celebratory spirit, the Old State House Museum is teaming up with local vendors to raise funds during the museum’s annual birthday bash.
From June 3-15, you can help by purchasing special items from the list of participating restaurants and shops, just be sure to mention the museum’s birthday bash promotion. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Old State House Museum for new programming initiatives.
Grab a party hat and support these local businesses to help raise money for Arkansas’ original state capitol building. Here is the complete list of participants, items involved in the promotion and the amount each item means for the museum:
- FlagandBanner.com: 10% of all Arkansas flag sales of any size
- Fassler Hall: 10% from every pretzel sold
- Eggshells Kitchen Co.: 20% of Fire and Smoke Society spices and charcuterie boards with handles
- Stone's Throw Brewing: $1 for every pint of George Brothers Farmhouse Ale (both locations)
- Cypress Social: $1 for every mule from the specialty mule drink menu
- WordsWorth Books: 15% of sales on Arkansas books
- Bedford Camera & Video: 10% for every 8X10 print ordered
- Rock City Outfitters: $10 for every Arkansas-themed T-shirt, cap, etc.
- The Root Cafe: 10% on honey ginger lemonade
- Mockingbird Bar and Tacos: 10% on cheese dip and chips
View this post on Instagram