Big hits and big changes are in store for the Argenta Community Theater. The Main Street stage in NLR recently announced its 2022-2023 season lineup, as well as plans for a new educational annex space.
Along with being home to the ACT's summer programming for kids (called "ACTing UP"), the annex will also house occasional shows and dinner theater-style performances. A grand opening is scheduled for the annex in October, along with its first-ever student production, Disney’s "Moana Jr."
And now for the ACT 2022-2023 season:
- "Memphis" - July 20-30
- "Driving Miss Daisy" - Oct. 20-29, in the annex
- "White Christmas" - Dec. 7-17 (student show dates TBA)
- "The Producers" - Feb. 22 - March 4
- "Cinderella" - April 19-29 (student show dates TBA)
- "Crimes of the Heart" - May 11-20, in the annex
The ACT will announce COVID safety measures closer to each show based on the current climate and CDC recommendations.
Season passes and individual tickets are available now. Learn more and secure your seat at the ACT website or by calling 501.353.1443. And make sure to follow along on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates.