White River Health System (WRHS) Foundation supports the health care mission of WRHS through charitable giving and fundraising events. Our mission is to connect the generosity of a caring community with opportunities to improve lives through better health care.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
Follow the WRHS Foundation Facebook page for full event details.
• Cajun Occasion: Sept. 18
• WRHS Foundation Inaugural Trap Shoot: Oct. 2
• Paint the Town Pink: October
• Giving Tuesday: Nov. 30
• Life Lights Tribute: December
• A gift of $100 provides a gas card to a patient receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
• A gift of $500 ensures access to 3D Mammography for patients without health insurance.
• A gift of $3,000 provides a semester of tuition for an aspiring nurse.
Community/Board, etc.: 27%
Fundraising Events: 22%
1989 Harrison St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870.262.6033 | whiteriverhealthsystem.com
Service Areas: North Central Arkansas
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, MARKETING AND FOUNDATION: Michele Wood
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Beth Christian, President
Jay F. Shell, Vice President
Janie Starnes, Secretary/Treasurer
Dick Bernard, Past President
Philip Baker, Trustee
Gene Crawford, Trustee
Dawn Jeffrey, Trustee
Steven Lewis, Trustee
Charles McClain Jr. M.D., Trustee
Kay Southerland, Trustee
Morris Street, Trustee
Andy Walmsley, Trustee
Jim Wann, Trustee
Jim Whitson, Trustee
Josephine Raye Rogers, Trustee Emeritus
Gary Paxson, FACHE, WRHS President and CEO, Ex-Officio
Carol Curtwright, Ex-Officio