The mission of the UA-Pulaski Tech Foundation is to advance higher education at the college by securing private financial support for the areas and activities of UA-Pulaski Tech College. Established as a nonprofit organization for educational purposes, the foundation seeks and accepts tax-deductible gifts and manages these funds and bequests for the benefit of the college. Contributions may be targeted for a specific area of the donor’s choosing. Donors may also choose to make unrestricted gifts to be used where they are most needed.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Diamond Chef Arkansas at the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute in April 2022
• P.G. Bradford Golf Tournament in the fall of 2022
• Enjoy one the many great performing arts shows or Windgate Gallery art exhibits at The Center for Humanities and Arts.
• UA-PTC’s STEM Park Project seeks to raise funds to develop a robust, innovative and all-encompassing learning environment for students.
• Scholarships provide tuition assistance and support necessary college expenses such as textbooks, certification tests, uniforms and other needs.
• An honorarium or memorial gift may be designated to honor anyone you choose to recognize.
• Create a legacy by naming the UA-PTC Foundation as a beneficiary in your will. Visit uaptclegacy.org for more information.
Charitable Gifts: 86%
Special Events: 14%
3000 W. Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
501.812.2387 | uaptc.edu/foundation
Service Area: Arkansas
CHANCELLOR: Dr. Margaret A. Ellibee
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andy Arnold, Chair
Andrew Collins, Vice-Chair
Ashley Welch-Hudson, Secretary
Dr. Margaret A. Ellibee, Chancellor
Renata Jenkins Byler
Dr. Marico Bryant-Howe
Mary Anne Salmon