Each spring, Arkansas' culinary talents are on full display at UA - Pulaski Tech's Diamond Chef cooking competition, and after 2020 threw a wrench into things, the contest is back on.
Less than a month away from the showdown, we're now eyeing the chefs that will go head to head in April. Here's who's stepping up to the plate:
- Bonner Cameron of Allsopp & Chapple
- Geovanny Vilagram of La Casa de Mi Abuela
- Jordan Davis of Chenal Country Club
- Matias de Matthaeis of The Capital Hotel
- Brian Townley
- Joseph Salgueiro of Pleasant Valley Country Club
This year's virtual competition features a livestream of the culinary events, auctions and at-home fine dining courtesy of curated food boxes for attendees.
Diamond Chef On-Demand is slated for April 22 at 6 p.m. with proceeds benefiting the UA - Pulaski Technical College Foundation. For more information and to get your tickets, click here.