Campus & Facilities
- New track facility with multipurpose artificial turf infield
- State of the art locker rooms
- College counseling center
- Learning support center
- Writing center
- 8 science labs
- 4 music rooms
- 3 design labs
- 3 visual arts studios
- 2 theater spaces
- Broadcast journalism studio
- Butterfly garden
- 3 gymnasiums
- New athletic complex: supporting various athletic programs
- Football, soccer, and lacrosse fields
- Weight room
- Wrestling room
- 3 libraries
- 2 dining halls
- 2 playgrounds
Scholarship and Financial Assistance
Episcopal Collegiate has academic scholarships available for deserving students through the Stephens Scholars program. Over $1.3 million was provided in need-based financial aid in 2021-22.
- Average classroom size: 16, with 8-to-1 student/teacher ratio
- Challenging college prep program, including 19 AP courses
- 100% of the class of 2021 were admitted to 4-year colleges; 93% received scholarships averaging over $184,000 per student.
- The Class of 2021's acceptance rate in the "very selective" colleges category was 25% higher than the global standard.
- 28 average ACT score for the last 5 years
- Morehead-Cain Scholarship: Only 2021 recipient to receive this scholarship in the state of Arkansas
- Summer Science Scholars: exclusive partnership with UAMS and Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Athletics and Fine Arts
- 42 state Championships in only 23 years of competition
- 16 varsity sports
- 18 JH/middle school sports
- 5 PSL sports (grades 3-6)
- Broadcast Journalism
- Visual Media/Arts
- Vaccination rates: 100% of all faculty & staff; Over 85% of eligible students
- One to one laptop program (grades 1-12)
- 12-month and aftercare programs available
Head of School: Dr. Jamie Griffin
Year Established: 1998
Grades Served: Pre-K3 through 12
Current Enrollment: 786 students from 37 different ZIP codes in central Arkansas
School Motto: "Respect, Reverence, Responsibility"
Mission Statement: Episcopal Collegiate School prepares students to live principled and fulfilling lives of leadership and service through the pursuit of academic and personal excellence in a challenging and supportive environment.
Additional Events, Tours or Customized Experiences: Please reach out to Director of Admissions Mary Jane Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackson T. Stephens Campus
1701 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72201