Hope you're hungry, Little Rock.
An annual favorite foodie event, the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Auxiliary’s A la Carte fundraiser, is bringing back the delicious eats, but with a socially distanced twist.
After 2020 plans were derailed, this year's event has the theme "Taste & Toast Our Town" and, instead of an in-person event, features discounts and specials at local restaurants around the metro April 1-11.
Here are just a few of the specials you can expect:
- At the Corner - 15% off purchase and free cinnamon roll
- Blue Cake Co. - two free petit fours
- The Bramble Market - 20% off one in-store purchase
- Ciao Baci - free dessert
- Cypress Social - free appetizer
- Fidel & Co. Coffee Roasters - 15% off all bags of coffee
- Loblolly Creamery - BOGO scoops
- Local Lime - free salsa trio or cheese dip
- Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom - free whipped feta appetizer or zeppoles dessert
- Three Fold Noodles + Dumpling Co. - 15% off dumplings
A full list of specials and tickets to A la Carte, which includes an online silent auction, are available for purchase online here.
Every year, A la Carte raises approximately $100,000, a vital piece of the more than $1 million the ACH Auxiliary generates for the hospital and its programs annually.